Need to provide a screenshot to our team for further review?
Screenshots are helpful to our team to help us identify exactly what the cause of an issue may be! There are a few simple steps that you can take to take these screenshots, depending on your device.
- Hold down the Power button. Quickly press your Home button while you have the Power button held down.
- Screenshots taken this way will save automatically to your Photos application.
Most Android devices will allow you to take screenshots with the following steps:
- Hold down the Power button.
- Simultaneously press your Home button while you have the Power button held down.
However, depending on model and make of your device, there may be some differences. Click here to view an article that offers a great breakdown on how to take screenshots for a variety of Android devices!
Taking a screenshot on a computer will be a little more complex than taking one on a mobile device.
For most Windows computers, by default, there is a nifty application called the "Snipping Tool" that can be located in Start (or Cortana).
- Tap Start/Cortana>Search "S" or "Snipping Tool">Open Snipping Tool
- Once opened, tap "New" and drag your cursor over the area you would like to take a screenshot of (for more details here is a detailed article).
- After you've snipped the image you want, tap the save icon () and save it to the folder you want. Then go ahead and attach to your ticket via Zendesk or email!
For older Windows machines, the Snipping Tool may not be available. For those instances, please watch this video to find out how to take a screenshot on your Windows PC:
Please watch this video to find out how to take a screenshot on your Mac: