Not sure how to update your device?
Keeping your device(s) up to date is imperative to having the best game experience!
- Open Settings
- Scroll down and tap About Device
- Tap Software Updates
- If an update is available, select update
Since the process varies by device, please consult your device’s user manual or visit the manufacturer's support site for more information.
- Connect your device to a power source
- Make sure you connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi
- Tap Settings
- Select General
- Tap Software Update
- If you see that your software is up to date, then you are all set!
- If you see a Download and Install option, then a new update for your device is available
- Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel. Later, iOS will reinstall apps that it removed. If you tap Cancel, learn what to do next.
- To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later. If you tap Install Tonight, just plug your iOS device into a power source before you go to sleep. Your device will update automatically overnight!
- If asked, enter your passcode. If you don't know your passcode, click here to learn what to do.
If you see an error message while trying to update your device wirelessly, click here to learn what to do. If you need more space for a wireless update, you can update using iTunes or delete content manually from your device. Whether you use iTunes or update wirelessly, you'll have the same amount of free space on your device after you update.