Having some trouble with the speed of your gameplay?
An active and stable connection is needed to play our games as information is constantly sent between the app and our servers, and vice versa. This means that any buffering/lag can interrupt the connection. However, there are some ways you can prevent your connection from dropping during gameplay:
- Reset your router. This will help refresh your Internet connection.
- Play as close to your router as possible. This helps ensure there are no physical obstacles to your connection.
- Double-check that your device has plenty of battery life left. If you're playing with low battery life, the device has to work harder to run a game. It's recommended to play while connected to a power source or after the battery has fully charged.
- Close all other applications. When you exit an app, the app does not close automatically. For some issues, including game crashes, it is a good idea to close all applications running in the background to free up your device's resources.
- If you’re still having trouble, try restarting your device. Apple also recommends restarting after installing any application. Follow these steps to restart:
- Hold the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons simultaneously for ~5 seconds
- Run the slider across the screen to power off.
- Wait 30 seconds, then start the device again by holding the Sleep/Wake button until you see the system icon.
- Start your game.