It is always best to download the latest version of our apps when an update becomes available. The app may not run as well as it could if you are not on the latest version
You can enable automatic updates for Android apps from Google Play. If you prefer to update apps manually:
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Tap the menu icon
- Choose My Apps & games
- Touch Update beside the app you want to update
- We first advise that you have Automatic Updates activated in your Settings.
- To update an individual app, open the App Store and search for the app's title in the search bar.
- Tap Update. Once it's finished loading, you are ready to play!