There are several reasons why a game may crash, freeze, or have other technical issues. If you've been playing for more than one hour consecutively, then there is a greater chance of this happening.
First, try these tips to improve the performance of your game:
- Double-check that your device has plenty of battery life left. If you’re playing with low battery life, the device has to work harder to run a game. It’s recommended to play while connected to a power source or after the battery has fully charged.
- Close all applications. When you exit an app, the app does not close automatically. For some issues, including game crashes, it is a good idea to close all applications running in background to free up your device’s resources.
- If you're still having trouble, try restarting your device. Restarting your device can help clear up more available memory.
- If you are using a mobile device, please ensure that your software is up to date.
- If you are playing on a computer, please ensure that your computer's specifications meet the minimum requirements.
If none of the above help, please contact us with as much information as you have regarding your situation.
Article is closed for comments.