Heart of Vegas is an app that houses numerous well-known Aristocrat slot game titles and offers unique features, such as Leveling, the High Roller Room, Rewards, and Loyalty Programs.
Navigating the Menus
Heart of Vegas is the forerunner of the Product Madness apps, so has one of the most eclectic layouts of all our apps. For ease of use, all interactable buttons are centralized and easy to find no matter the platform!
The Lobby is home to the games menu.
Within the lobby, you can select games from 4 different menus, located on the left-hand side of the screen. These options include the Featured, Jackpots, All and High Roller Room menus.
- Tap "Featured" to populate "Featured" games in the carousel to the right of the button
- Swipe left to spin the carousel and browse some of our most popular titles.
- Tap "Jackpots" to populate the carousel with our titles that have jackpots to win
- Swipe left to browse the "Jackpots" menu.
- "All" is the section you can find all the available slot machines on the app.
- High Roller Room
- This room is open to view, but you may need to be at a certain level or XP before you can play any of the games. As you play, your XP increases, unlocking High Roller bet levels and opening more machines in the High Roller Room.
To exit the High Roller Room, tap the “Lobby” button under your balance.
Finding Available Bet Levels
Tap on a game tile to see game details and bet levels before playing the game. The game card will open showing the available bet levels.
Buffalo High Limit, for example, has a max bet of 12mil and a minimum bet of 100k.
You can scroll through the games, too, by tapping the floating arrows to the left or right of the info card.
Viewing your Balance
Your balance is located in the upper left corner.
You can buy coins two ways in Heart of Vegas. Either by tapping on the “Buy” button located to the right of your balance, or tapping the “Special Offer!” banner under your balance.
Tapping “Buy” , it opens the shop:
Tapping the "Special Offer!" banner , opens up your eligible sale:
When purchasing in Heart of Vegas, there is also a special feature that pops up for randomly selected purchases offering to multiply the purchase if the player chooses to buy an additional package. This feature is called the Multiplier Wheel.
Check out the article How does Multiplier Spins Work? for more information!
Accessing your settings can have many uses! Whether it’s to log into Facebook, find your User ID or turn off your sounds/music, you’ll find that in your settings.
To get to your settings, locate the Gear Icon in the upper right corner:
Settings menu opens up to the right:
Leveling Up/Gaining XP
Located at the top of the screen, the Level/XP Gauge displays your current level, while giving you an idea of how much more XP you may need to progress to the next level.
Gaining XP is based off betting amounts. So, if you bet high, you’ll get a more XP; and if you bet low, you’ll get a lesser amount of XP and not level up as quickly.
In Heart of Vegas, there are two ways to collect free coins within the game. The Daily wheel and the Hourly Bonus.
- The Daily Wheel appears at the start of a new session once a day and has an associated Cashback Bonus, a Return Bonus, and Friends Bonus.
- Cashback Bonus is in reference to your Loyalty Tier.
- Return Bonus is based how many days (within 24 hrs) in a row you’ve returned to the game.
- Friends Bonus is (how many friends you have linked through Facebook who also play Heart of Vegas).
- Hourly Bonus
- Can be collected once every 3 hrs.
- Once collected, players will receive a popup next to their balance, notifying them that they have received their coins. Then, the countdown begins again for the next bonus.
Player’s World is Heart of Vegas’ loyalty program that every player is automatically enrolled in. The Player's World button is located to the upper right and looks like a star in an orange circle. Tapping it will show you details of the loyalty tiers and rewards!
The Player’s World menu will open up to your profile page. Tapping the arrow to the right of your profile will scroll over to the tier levels!
For more information about Player’s World check out Player’s World Loyalty Program.