Having trouble with getting the music/sound effects (SFX) to play on the Heart of Vegas or Cashman Facebook site?
Please follow these troubleshooting steps below!
For Heart of Vegas, in the upper right corner, there's a set of icons: support, speaker and full screen.
The middle button, the speaker, controls the music and SFX.
For Cashman Casino, tap on the Gear Icon to open the Settings.
In the settings menus, there are two toggles: Music and SFX.
Note: you can leave one music on, and SFX off, or vice versa. Adjust to preference.
Next, check your device settings.
- Ensure your volume is on or not muted. Adjust volume as needed.
If you are still unable to hear music/SFX, please check your browser settings.
If on Safari:
- First, make sure that Heart of Vegas is open in your current window.
- Go to the top menu bar, tap Safari>Preferences>Websites>Auto-Play
- At the bottom of the dialogue box there's an option for "When visiting other websites:" and provides you with options to always allow, always stop, or never auto-play. This is for all sites.
- When Heart of Vegas is open in your current window, it will be available in the space above for only Heart of Vegas. Make sure it is set to "Allow All Auto-Play".
If on Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome, and tap on Settings via the ellipsis menu in the far right of the website address bar.
- In Settings, scroll down to Advanced>Content Settings>Sound> Allow sties to play sound (recommended) needs to be toggled ON (blue).
- If it is off, but still want sound, please add the URL to the "Allow" section.
If on Firefox:
- Open Firefox, and tap on Preferences via the hamburger menu in the far right of the website address bar.
- In Preferences, scroll down to "Digital Rights Management (DRM) Content" and ensure "Play DRM-controlled content" is checked ON.