Chrome has put out an update that makes the player "allow" the Flash plugin to be used by the site they opened. If you haven't been able to load the game recently, this article may be for you!
"How do you know if your site is being blocked?"
In your URL bar, there will be a "plugin blocked" symbol that looks like a puzzle piece with a red 'x' on it:
Hovering over it, you'll see that's what it means:
Tapping on it will open a small menu, prompting you to allow the Flash plugin to run:
- The prompt:
- Tap on the "Run Flash this time" hyperlink, to run Flash.
- If successful, the hyperlink should turn black:
- To close the menu, you can tap the "X" in the upper right or tap "Done"
This is a process that may need to be performed each time you re-open your browser. We are currently working on improving this experience, but in the meantime, if you want to always allow Flash to run for this site, please follow the steps below:
- In the same menu as above, tap "Manage"
- This will take you to your Google Chrome Browser settings for Flash
- Copy the URL for the Heart of Vegas or Cashman Facebook app, then tap the "Add" button in the "Allow" section at the bottom
- Then paste the link into the "Add a site" dialogue box
- Tap add, and the link will appear in the Sites Allowed section