Play how you want and where you want with the new Sign Out feature!
- Account merges will be available. This can only be done once after initially signing into Facebook.
- For first time sign-ins, the progress of your Guest account and connected account balances will successfully merge.
- If you sign out again after you have merged at least once, you will be brought back to the same Guest account that existed prior to signing in with Facebook.
- Any progress made on the guest account will not transfer again if you decide to sign back into your Facebook account. After signing out, the Guest account tied to your device will start like all new accounts: with a balance of 2,000,000 Coins.
- The sign out feature will also affect how you collect your Connect Bonus. The Facebook sign-in bonus can now only be collected once per new account and device only.
Now let's give this Sign Out feature a go!
First, please make sure you have logged out of your current Facebook account via the Facebook App. If you have signed into Facebook through an Internet browser on your device, you will need to make sure you have signed out there as well. If you do not follow these steps, when you try to sign in with a new or separate Facebook account, you will automatically sign you into the same Facebook account. Click here to find out how to log out of Facebook.
Open Heart of Vegas and tap the gear icon on the top right. Next, tap the Facebook | Sign Out button (see image below).
Proceed to tap the Sign Out button
From there, you will be brought back to this screen where you can either sign in to a different Facebook account of your choice or continue playing on your device as a Guest!
Tapping facebook|SIGN IN will take you to the Facebook sign-on screen where you can sign in and complete the process.