There is now an Enable button on the Daily Wheel if you have removed the friends permission via Facebook. When clicked, it should immediately grant the friends bonus on the daily spin. If you do not see this option readily available to you within the Daily Wheel, you will need to uninstall and re-install the app.
To uninstall, follow the instructions below:
- Click in the top of Facebook and select Settings.
- Click Apps in the left column.
- Hover over the app or game you'd like to remove and click x.
To re-install, simply type in "Heart of Vegas" in the Facebook search field and select the Heart of Vegas game to re-install. Once the game is installed again, please follow the steps outlined below:
- On Facebook, edit the app's settings by hovering over the app and selecting the gear icon.
- In the app settings, disable the friends permission.
- Load Heart of Vegas with a Daily Wheel available.
- On the right hand side of the Daily Wheel, the friends bonus counter should be greyed out and a green Enable button should be displayed.
If you continue to encounter trouble enabling this feature, it could be an issue on Facebook's side, as a changes on Facebook's end can cause issues with this feature.