Is your game loading slower than you are used to? A few factors may be the cause of this!
The first thing you should do is compare your computer's specifications (click here to find out how) to the minimum system requirements needed to run our games. Our minimum system requirements are as follows:
|Operating System||Windows 7 - 64bit||Mac OS X 10.12 "Sierra"|
|Processor||Dual Core 2.4 GHz||Dual Core 2.4 GHz|
|Memory||4GB RAM||4GB RAM|
|Graphics||DirectX 11.2 supported GPU||NVIDIA 9400M GPU|
|Browser||Internet Explorer 11||Safari 5.1.10|
|Screen Resolution||1366 x 768||
1366 x 768
|Operating System||Windows 10 - 64bit||OS X10.13 "High Sierra"|
|Processor||i5, 3.0 GHz||i5, 3.1 GHz|
|Memory||8GB RAM||8GB RAM|
|Graphics||DirectX 12 supported GPU||All supported under OS X 10.13|
|Browser||Google Chrome||Google Chrome|
|Screen Resolution||HD 1920 x 1024||HD 1920 x 1024|
Our games require an active connection to play as each spin sends real-time updates to our servers. There are a few ways you can improve the quality of your game by doing the following:
1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies. For more detailed instructions on how to do this, please click here.
2. Update your browser, Java, and flash player.
3. Ensure that little to no other windows, programs, software, etc. are open (some causes of slowness may be that your computer is running low on available memory).
4. Reset your router to refresh your Internet connection.
Please disconnect the power to your modem and wireless router, and leave it disconnected for one minute. After one minute, connect the power back into your modem, wait for at least 30 seconds, and then finally reconnect the power back to your wireless router.
If you are not using a wireless router and playing with a direct internet connection to your computer, please disconnect the power to your internet modem while your computer is off, wait at least 45 seconds, then connect the power back into your modem.
These steps will strengthen your overall internet connection and connectivity to our servers which will help ensure stable gameplay.
5. If all else fails, please try a different browser other than the one you've been playing on to see if the issue persists. (As noted above, Google Chrome is our suggested browser of choice!)
We hope this guide helped!