Performance issues, including slots spinning continuously, typically happen when your device does not have a stable network connection. Unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done on our end since it's a connection issue. We recommend playing as close to your router as possible in order to assure a stronger connection. For more information and useful tips on fixing connection issues, please click here.
Articles in this section
- Why isn't Internet Explorer Working?
- What're the Minimum Specs for Our Games?
- How To Prevent Connection Issues
- Clearing Cache
- Updating Device Software
- How to Force Close an App
- Updating Game App
- Why is my game constantly freezing?
- Why are my slots continuously spinning?
- Loading issues on iOS/Apple Devices