You can purchase coins in the Facebook versions of our games using three different methods. The most common way to purchase coins is to use a credit or debit card, followed by using a Paypal account. One may also purchase coins by tethering the purchase to your phone number. Other options may be available also, depending on the country.
To add or remove credit card info from your account:
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page (ex: your homepage) and select Settings
- Click Payments in the left column
- Under the Payment Methods section, click Manage
- Click Add a credit card to add a new credit card or click Remove under the credit card to remove it
When you make a purchase, Facebook will email you a receipt.
You can find additional information about Credit Card purchases on the Facebook website here: https://www.facebook.com/help/359291094142663/
To update your primary PayPal payment method:
- Go to www.paypal.com and login into your PayPal account
- Click the Settings cog in the top-right corner
- Under Payment settings, click Preapproved payments
- You should see Facebook, Inc. listed as one of your merchants
- Click Set Available Funding Sources
- Choose which payment method you'd like to use for future Facebook payments and then click Save
You can find additional information about Credit Card purchases on the Facebook website here: https://www.facebook.com/help/334964979922814/
To make an in-game purchase on Facebook with a mobile phone, click on any item in the game store.
Once you have selected an item to buy, you can complete the purchase using your mobile phone by following the instructions below:
- Select Mobile phone and the country associated with it
- You will now be prompted to enter your mobile phone number. Click Continue once you've done this.
Facebook's mobile payment providers, Zong and Boku, will send you a text with instructions. Your computer screen will also update with directions when necessary. Please note, charges go on your wireless bill or prepaid account.
You can find additional information about Credit Card purchases on the Facebook website here: https://www.facebook.com/help/115223031955321/