Your computer details will tell us whether your programs such as Java, Flash Player, and your browser need to be updated. Below you'll find easy to do steps on sending us this information.
1. Visit our Support Detail site and click "Export PDF" at the bottom of the page.
2. After selecting "Export PDF", the file will automatically download to your computer. You will need to locate this file within your computer. Most computers have a download folder already in place. For Chrome users, you can easily access the file by double clicking it at the bottom of the page. Please see screenshot below:
3. This next step is not necessary. If you already know where your PDF file has been downloaded to, you can skip this step. If you would like to save your computer details to a more easily accessible folder/location, you can save it to your desktop by opening the PDF file and selecting the "save icon".
4. Before you can save the file, a pop up window will appear prompting you to enter a name for the file and selecting the location of where you'd like to save the PDF file.
5. You can now send us your computer details as an attachment either through our Zendesk ticketing tool or through your e-mail.