Android apps use a memory cache function similar to a Web browser cache. Just as clearing your cache for a website is useful for resolving loading issues, we recommend clearing your app cache.
- Open the Settings menu on your device, and
- Select Apps.
- Tap Heart of Vegas/Cashman Casino in the list of applications.
- Tap Storage (if applicable)
- Tap the Clear data and Clear cache buttons.
- Hold the Power button until the power off slider appears.
- Release the Power button. Hold down the Home button until you return to the home screen.
- You will not receive a confirmation, but this procedure will reset your device's app cache.
To clear your browser's cache, follow the link below which has step-by-step instructions: